1. We meet individually with each client to provide a professional assessment by a nurse or therapist. We identify our senior clients’ specific needs and other important issues to locate the perfect new home.
2. We coordinate with physicians, families, facilities, and other healthcare agencies and professionals to make the move as smooth as possible.
3. We provide up–to–date information about a variety of qualified care facilities. These include:
• Small Senior Board & Care Homes • Residential Care Facilites for the Elderly • Assisted Living Facilities and Elder Communities
• Facilities with multiple levels of care for Seniors • Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care Facilities • Independent Living / Retirement Communities
4. We assist with the paperwork and follow-up for each client to ensure an easy transition.
5. Our goal is to make sure the new location truly feels like HOME to our client.
131A Stony Circle, Suite 500
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Placement Options - Senior Placement Assistance 131 A Stony Circle, Suite #500, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (707) 570-0257