What We Do at Placement Options
- We meet individually with each client to provide a professional assessment by a nurse or therapist. We identify our senior clients’ specific needs and other important issues to locate the perfect new home.
- We coordinate with physicians, families, facilities, and other healthcare agencies and professionals to make the move as smooth as possible.
- We provide up–to–date information about a variety of qualified care facilities. These include:
- We assist with the paperwork and follow-up for each client to ensure an easy transition.
- Our goal is to make sure the new location truly feels like HOME to our client.
|•||Small Senior Board & Care Homes|
|•||Residential Care Facilites for the Elderly|
|•||Assisted Living Facilities and Elder Communities|
|•||Facilities with multiple levels of care for Seniors|
|•||Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care Facilities
|•||Independent Living / Retirement Communities|